Technological advancements have made best laminated flooring very durable. As a matter of fact, even inexpensive quality laminate flooring are dent, fade, stain, and burn resistant, making it ideal for homes with active children and big dogs.
On the other hand, laminate tile flooring nowadays are easier to clean and in fact, they are hypoallergenic. Even so, as photographic technologies advance, laminate floors feature various surface styles, plank width, colors, and wood grain looks.
Furthermore, the majority of laminate flooring suppliers have a locking system and they are made to float over existing subfloors and floors.
Despite these facts, many people are still confused about whether they will invest in laminate flooring. Either way, if you’re one of them here are a just a few of the many reasons why laminate flooring is worth considering for your home.
So What Is Laminating Flooring?
Laminate flooring planks are made of basic layers. Its bottom layer is commonly referred as the stabilizing layer, while the plank’s bulk is known as the core layer.
Either way, the top two layers are the transparent finishing layer that defends the laminate against moisture, scratches, and moisture as well as the photograph that shows the precise look you’re after.
So Why Choose Laminate Flooring?
- Comes in Various Styles and Colors: Laminate floors look like an attractive photographic layer. However, this comprises not just wood in general, but the exotic and expensive types of woods as well. With laminate flooring, you can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors, while accommodating your needs.
- Plank Width: Normally, most planks have a five-inch width, but every year there are wide varieties of lengths and widths available. Because of this there are lots of options that you can choose from.
- Thick And Durable: Unlike genuine woods, laminate flooring won’t fade, even if it is exposed in a direct sunlight for a long period of time. Laminate is more durable than carpet. Not only that, it exceeds the durability of hardwood floors.
In places with pets and kids, high foot traffic, and commercial areas, laminate flooring can be extremely stain, impact, and scratch resistant. But you may possibly have a room with those issues, and this is where the selection becomes handy for you especially because you can spend less for flooring with less AC (abrasion class) rating or thickness. In fact, it is the scale used to identify the durability of laminate floors. Higher AC ratings, on the other hand, are ideal for expensive flooring.
Nevertheless, vinyl floors beat everything when it comes to being waterproof while solid hardwoods add dollar value to your home. However, when talking about surface durability laminate is the winner.
- Room Options: Laminated flooring can be mounted at any levels of your home, actually, some are being installed below ground level. Even so, brands that are not totally water resistant tend to not be waterproof enough for places where spills may possibly take place because these spills won’t damage the planks and can be wiped up quickly.
- It can be maintained easily: Best laminate flooring are very easy to clean and maintain. Actually, you don’t need to use special cleaning products when cleaning, since every day sweeping will perform the trick. Also, you can clean the spills using a wet and clean cloth.
- Hypoallergenic: The finishes and designs of laminate flooring today prevent the floorboards from catching allergens like pet dander, dust, and pollen. Furthermore, the underlayment needed for all laminate flooring makes a barrier which hinders the growth of fungus, molds, and spores and inhibits moisture damage.
- Easy to Install: Due to its click and lock installation systems, installing laminate tile flooring becomes easier. For that reason, homeowners don’t have to hire an installer since they can do it on their own. In addition, floating floorings require fewer pre-installation preparation as compared to other floors because they can go through some existing flooring.